Cherry Blossom Viewing:
Evening Cruise in Asakusa
Price per Adult
Cherry Blossom Viewing
Evening Cruise in Asakusa
- Marvel at the beauty of illuminated cherry blossoms from the vantage point of the boat on Sumida river
- Explore 1400-year history of Asakusa, the heartland of Tokyo
- Stroll along Sumida River to see cherry blossoms
- Ladies in kimono will perform traditional dance under the moonlight.
- Enjoy spectacular views over dinner with a drink (both included).
- Breathe and enjoy one of the most festive times of the year
- Team of local certified expert guides
Don’t miss this once-in-a-year opportunity!
Savor cherry blossoms the Japanese have cherished for generations! This tour provides a perfect opportunity to view illuminated cherry blossoms not just from beneath the trees but from the vantage point of the boat on the river. Marvel at the beauty of them filling the both banks of the Sumida river.
First, we will explore Asakusa, a historic township at the heart of Tokyo. See the 1400-year-old Sensoji temple and learn its secrets from your friendly and knowledgeable guide. Stroll along Sumida River to see cherry blossoms. Then, we will set out for a Sumida river night cruise on a boat. Enjoy nightly views of illuminated cherry blossoms on both banks and other landmarks including “Tokyo Skytree,” and “Golden Flame,” to name a few. Ladies in kimono will perform traditional dance under the moonlight. Relish dinner starting with hors d’oeuvre and a drink (included) .
The boat will come back to the water bus terminal in Asakusa around 8 p.m., a perfect timing for a few more drinks. The guide will escort those who wish to Kamiya Bar, a modern but oldest western style bar in Japan; the tour ends when the group reaches the bar.
- English-speaking guide
- Dinner, hors d’oeuvre and a drink
- Boat ride
- Gratuities (Guides will not accept them)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, except those specified
- Due to our boat reservation, we will confirm your reservation after your booking
- Wheelchairs are not accessible
- The maximum group size is 8 people to ensure proper hospitality
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; please choose appropriate footwear
- Operates in all weather conditions; please be dressed appropriately
- If you have special dietary or accessibility requirements, please contact us and we will do our very best to accommodate you
- Children younger than 6 may join the tour without charge but will not be entitled to inclusions
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
Tokyo Metro Ginza line Asakusa station (G19) exit 4. Please be aware that there is an exit A4 connected to Asakusa station on the Toei Asakusa line. The meeting point is NOT there. Please make sure that you are at exit 4 of the GINZA line. You will see Azumabashi (a red bridge) crossing the Sumida River in front of you.
- Infant (0 – 5): free
- Age 6 – : full