Family Oriented: Asakusa History Exploration
Price per Person
- Private tour for a family – no other guests
- Informative and enjoyable both for adults and children
- Team of local certified expert guides
- Included is access to unlimited rides and attractions in the amusement park
- Much less waiting time for rides / attractions than in major theme parks
Discover Tokyo’s famed district of Asakusa on this private tour designed especially for families. In the company of an expert guide, unearth the history of the district on a walking tour before heading to an amusement park that provides entertainment for kids and adults alike.
During your walking tour, listen to the mysterious story of the two brothers who found a Buddhist statue in the river which became the origin of Sensoji Temple. Admire statues, lanterns, souvenir shops which are selected especially for children. Celebrate or despair with your children depending on the outcome of Sensoji’s infamous paper fortunes.
Later, head to Hanayashiki, the oldest amusement park in Japan opened in 1853. This somewhat quaint facility now features 20+ kinds of modern rides and attractions. Enjoy an incredible inclusion in the tour: unlimited access to rides and attractions with much less waiting time than in major theme parks, which makes it genuinely valuable. Feel free to stay at the park after your tour ends.
- The entry ticket and unlimited rides for each guest for the amusement park
- Guiding in English by a local certified expert guide
- Gratuities (guides would not accept them)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Due to occasional maintenance work at the amusement park, we will confirm reservation after your booking.
- Wheelchairs are not accessible
- The maximum group size is 8 people to ensure proper hospitality
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; please choose appropriate footwear
- Operates in all weather conditions; please be dressed appropriately
- Bottled water is recommended but vending machines are available
- If you have special accessibility requirements, please contact us and we will do our very best to accommodate you
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
Tokyo Metro Ginza line Asakusa station (G19) exit 4. Please be aware that there is an exit A4 connected to Asakusa station on the Toei Asakusa line. The meeting point is NOT there. Please make sure that you are at exit 4 of the GINZA line. You will see Azumabashi (a red bridge) crossing the Sumida River in front of you.
- Per person price depends on a group size